Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BURNS THE BONES.

"Fader" was one of our absolute favorite jams of '09 when it arrived via the Temper Trap's stellar debut album Conditions last year, so we were all kinds of excited when The Knocks told us they were working on a remix of it with our boy Samuel helming the ship on lead vox. The result is possibly our favorite offering yet from the Heavy Roc Music camp, all slowburning synth grooves and interstellar production flourishes that project the original in a whole new light. Samuel's got a big couple of months ahead of him with his debut single proper "I Heart NY" on its way soon (stream it here now) and his debut album Trains To Wanderland following later this spring, not to mention a spot on our official SXSW showcase (more on that later this week), so don't be surprised when you're hearing his name on the regular in a few months' time. Dude's got what it takes to go the distance, and with The Knocks at the wheel you better believe this party bus is headed straight for the stars.

MP3: "Fader" (The Knocks Remix ft. Samuel) - The Temper Trap [exclusive]

6 comments:

Astaga.com lifestyle on the net said...

Astaga.com lifestyle on the net
Hello... Thank's

Anonymous said...

dope!

Anonymous said...

wow this is amazing. made my day. thank you neon gold!

Kaburp said...

I got to be honest here, I played it and I didnt like it. However, whilst doing other things I didnt notice it being on repeat and after listening to it for about 5 times I must say I like this one! :)

Anonymous said...

I woke up and it was a beautiful day in nyc, now I have this to rock on my headphones thanks neon gold

Sandlot said...

this is beautiful. Looking forward to more Samuel.